Why should your internal IT team partner with NuWave Technology Partners?
Outsourcing IT Network Management Enables Your IT Team to Focus.
Responding to these increasing demands on your IT Team often leads to problems for the business including:
Critical projects get delayed
End-user support can be slow and productivity suffers
New technology and line of business application functionality are not quickly adopted
Company leadership is not seeing the Return on Investment (ROI) they expect from IT
Simply adding additional employees to your IT team does not typically address the root problem. Our clients have found relief by changing their approach and augmenting their internal IT team with outsourced IT network management and support from NuWave Technology Partners.
How Does Co-Managed IT Network Management Work?
NuWave assumes responsibility to manage and support your IT network infrastructure including:
Building a roadmap/budget that aligns your business objectives with IT investment
Strengthening your IT security posture
Delivering comprehensive network monitoring and support
Administering backup and disaster recovery systems
Managing software updates for critical systems
Coordinating with 3rd party IT vendors
NuWave brings capacity, expertise, and a state-of-the-art IT toolkit for a fixed monthly budget.
Who Needs This Outsourced Network Management and Support Model?
What does this partnership with your IT department look like?
Our goal is to forge a strong working partnership with your IT department, not replace them. As a joint team we will:
- Define the network management roles and responsibilities that will be outsourced to NuWave
- Perform a thorough assessment of your network and infrastructure assets
- Review your policies, procedures, and documentation
- Develop a transition plan to transfer network management and support responsibilities
- Define performance metrics, escalations, and process improvements
- Conduct weekly program management meetings to review performance, identify adjustments, and define joint goals
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the leadership team to review service performance, network roadmap, budget etc.